Food served from Bookings from 12-4pm, bar open until 7pm
Three courses, coffee & mince pies £58(£42.5 for small portion)
Kids menu £20
Under 3’s eat for free
Festive Afternoon Tea
A selection of sumptuous seasonal savoury and sweet treats £12
Upgrade to include a festive cocktail, mulled wine or Prosecco for only £17
Wednesday 5th Enjoy a festive sing-a-long with our resident Jazz Band
Discounted Rooms for Christmas diners! If you join us for one of our Christmas dining options why not retreat to the comfort of one of our rooms for only £60! Up to 35% off our normal rate
Festive Hours of Trade
Friday 30th November – 24th December – Christmas fayre menu available
Monday 24th December – Food served until 7.30pm
Tuesday 25th December – Bookings only 12-.4pm, bar open until 7pm
Wednesday 26th- December – Boxing Day bar only 12-8pm
Thursday 27th- Saturday 30th December – Normal service resumed
Monday 31st December – Food service all day, special menu available!
Tuesday 1st January – Special New Year menu 12-4pm, bar open until 6pm
Monday 2nd January- Normal service resumed
How to book
Booking couldn’t be simpler, to check availability and make a booking contact us on 01592 872230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the provisional booking has been made, the booking form should be completed and returned to us with your £10 per person deposit.
Please advise of allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
- For Christmas Day bookings 50% is to be paid at the time of the booking
- All deposits are non-returnable/transferable although in certain circumstances may be considered by the manager and manager only
- Final numbers and payment will be required 28 days prior to the event
- Payment and changes to bookings will only be accepted from the booking organiser
- All items on the menu are subject to availability. Should any item not be available an alternative will be offered